On OnSign TV Page:
- Log into your account. In the menu on the left click on "Players".
- Select the Player you want to remove from your account.
- As you select the Player, a red “Remove” button will appear at the top of the list. Click it.
- Confirm the action.
- The device won't be listed among your Players anymore. The Player will revert to displaying a code like it did during the connect a Player stage.
On your media players settings:
You can disconnect the Player App via this method in case you don't have a computer close by to enter the OnSign TV Page, or you need to make it quick!
Requirement: For this tutorial, you need to connect a mouse with the Media Player USB port.
Note that the steps may vary slightly depending on your devic's Android version.
- Right-click over the OnSign TV App and hit "OK" to exit.
- Click on "Settings".
- Under "Personal" header, hit "Accounts".
- Select "OnSign TV".
- On the top-right corner, click on the three dot icon.
- In the drop-down list, click on "Remove account".
Afterwards, you just need to open the OnSign TV App to get a new association code. For connecting it again to your account, please follow the instruction in How to connect a Player to OnSign TV.