The Windows version of the OnSign TV App supports ".swf"-files, but it requires installation of the Adobe Flash Player. Learn how to download below:
- Access the Adobe Flash Player website.
- Select your computer's Operational System version and followed by “FF 22 for Firefox – NPAPI”.
- Click on “Download now”.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Follow the installation instructions provided.
- After the installation is complete, your Flash files will work properly on your players.
Adobe offers the installation of additional programs, but you don’t need to install them in order to download the Flash Player. Uncheck all you find unnecessary.