Displaying video feeds is the most efficient way to decrease perceived waiting time!
Whether you operate digital signage for hospitality, retail or healthcare establishments, all of them have something in common: lines. Avoid boredom with the most attractive content there is available online!
Learn how to add RSS videos to your campaigns:
- On your OnSign TV account, click on the “Content” tab on the top menu.
- Hit “Add app” button at the upper-left corner of the page.
- On the pop-up window, “News & RSS Feeds” on the top menu.
- Click on “Media RSS” app and fill the following fields:
- Name the app.
- Paste the video RSS feed URL. You can find RSS video feeds on television broadcasters, newspapers and RSS services websites. For this tutorial, for instance, we used the sample RSS video feed from Screenfeed.
- Check the “display only media currently onthe feed” box.
Now the video feed is available at your app library. Place it in the timeline and remember to adjust the campaign length so the videos are not interrupted mid-play.
What is RSS?
How to display RSS feeds