Use Stream Video Link App to stream RTSP or HLS feed to Android media players. This feature is supported depending on your Android version, working better on 5.0 or more recent devices.
- On your OnSign TV account, find the App Gallery (How to Add Apps) so you can look for this feature.
- On the pop-up window look for "Web & Media" so you can find the Streaming Video App.
- Select “Stream Video Link” and fill the next fields:
- Name: Write down something that will make you recall easily what the streaming is about. This is how you are going to find this app on the platform to add it to all campaigns.
- URL: This app support RTLS and HLS streaming format. Note that HLS feeds are more robust.
- Interval: If you wish to avoid black screen and crashing, increase the value on this feed. It wil consume more bandwidth though. If you want to disable this option, leave “0”.
Why YouTube streaming doesn’t work?
For youtube live streaming videos, please use YouTube App within the Social Media app category.