OnSign TV provides a complete Dashboard to keep track of your entire signage network at a glimpse. You can access your account panel as follows by logging into your OnSign TV account and clicking on the Dashboard tab on the left. It's that easy.
Below we will go through each Dashboard tool for you to keep your signage playback smooth.
Get a summary of all Players' status in a pie chart. This same information is available in a different form on the main Player tab, where each Player is followed by its own status. On this page however, all your network info is summed up visually in three pie charts.
Errors and warnings
Instead of hunting for errors on the Player list, you can check out a line graph with the total amount of errors detected daily.
Hover the mouse over the dots to check out the number of errors and warnings.
At the bottom of the page, OnSign TV ranks the Players with most errors and warnings so you can quickly get into action.
Your media Players are displayed according to their location on a map.
- Click the button "Show all Players" on the top-right corner of the map, and the map will zoom-out and display the entire network within the map frame.
- The color of the pin indicates whether the device is online, offline and synced, or offline and out of sync.
- If you have multiple Players at the same location, they will be collapsed into a single pin. Click on it to expand and visualize all Players there.
- Click on the pin to display additional info on a pop-up bar on the right, like App version, Player tags, errors and remote view (if supported).
- You can click on the charts to filter on the map the Players with a certain status. For instance, if you wish to have an idea of which Players are out of sync.
The status information as well as error charts will be updated. You can check out the total amount of devices besides the search tool.
- You can also use the search box to filter Players. Type in the following to limit the data amount:
- is:offline – See all offline Players.
- version:"Android 8.0.1" – Display all devices with this version of the OnSign TV App installed.
- tag:"Corporate" – List all Players with this tag.
- You can also simply type a specific Player name to see its status.
- Click on a device on the map to check out more info, like number of errors and tags.
- Click on the device name on the right bar to be redirected to the Player page. This will open the status page displaying all device’s events.