Interrupt campaign playback without unpublishing
Follow this tutorial steps for interrupting momentaneously campaign exhibition in a specific device or group of players. Alternatively, you can also pause a campaign display on the entire network - check out tutorial.
Pause campaign on player
- On your OnSign TV account, click on Player tab.
- Select the device in which you want to pause the campaign exhibition.
- On the left menu, click on “Campaigns in Player”.
- Select the campaign and hit “Pause” button on the header. Note that you can select multiple campaigns.
- Confirm you want to pause the campaign.
- Wait for the player to synchronize, and it will be done!
- The paused campaigns will receive a label on the left of the campaign title. Whenever you want to resume it, hit the green button on top and confirm the actions.
Pause campaign on group of players
You can also take advantage of existing groups of players to quick manage campaigns.
- Click on group within the player tab on your OnSign TV account.
- Select the group of player.
- On the left menu, click on “Campaign in Group”
- Select one or more campaign you wish to pause.
- Hit “Pause button” on top and confirm the action.