If your Player hardware is showing limitations, such as constant crashes, use this advanced feature instead of rebooting the device manually. All you need is an internet connection to access your OnSign TV account. It is certainly handy, particularly if you manage a digital signage network with several locations and cannot reboot devices manually.
Mind that this feature is only available for specific devices compatible with the OnSign TV Signage Platform Module (SPM).
- In your account, select the device from the “Players” tab.
- Click “Settings” on the menu on the left.
- Click the “Reboot” button on the top of the page. You will have the option to reboot the Player or Restart the Application. "Reboot the Player".
- Confirm the action in the pop-up window.
- The device will start rebooting. This action will be listed on the Player status as “Player booting as requested”.