If your media player hardware is presenting limitations, such as constant crash, use this advanced feature instead of rebooting the device manually. All you need is internet connection to access your OnSign TV account. It is certainly handy, mainly if you manage a digital signage network and cannot reboot the device manually.
Mind that this feature is only available for specific devices compatible with OnSign TV Signage Platform Module (SPM).
- On your account, select the device on the “Player” tab.
- Click on “Settings” on the left menu.
- Click on “Reboot” button on the top of the page.
- Confirm the action on the pop-up window.
- The device will start rebooting. This action will be listed on the player status as “Player booting as requested”.