OnSign TV is quite flexible on how you manage the number of players connected to your account, meaning you can add or remove players at any time.
- If you are removing the player and want to also reduce the number of licenses you subscribe you will need to change the number of subscribed licenses after deleting the player.
- Removing the player will also unpublished all the content for this specific device.
- You can always re-connect the device using the paring code, but the device will be connected empty, with no content published to it.
To remove a player:
- Click on the Player menu on the left side of the screen
- Select the one or more players you want to remove
- Click the Remove button on the top-right side