In case you are having any problem launching the OnSign TV App on your Samsung SSSP, follow the instructions below to reset the apps.
ATTENTION:Follow the steps carefully! Any mistake could cause irreversible damage to your device.
- Turn the monitor off.
- Click the following buttons in sequence to enter the service mode:
2+ "Power On"
- Click “SVC”.
- Select “Reset”.
- Hover over "Apps Reset" and confirm with “Ok”.
- The loaded screen will display the “Apps Reset” option again. Move with the right arrow to select it.
- The word “Wait” will be displayed over the “Apps Reset” button. Wait for it to vanish.
- At last, restart the monitor. As you turn it on, the OnSign TV App will get reinstalled automatically and should work normally.