In case you are having any problem launching OnSign TV app, follow the instructions below to reset the apps from the device.
ATTENTION: Follow steps carefully as any mistake could cause irreversible damage on your device.
- Turn off the monitor.
- Click the following buttons in sequence to enter the service mode:
Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power On
- Hit “SVC”.
- Select “Reset”.
- Press “Ok” over “Apps Reset”.
- The loaded screen will display the “Apps Reset” option again. Press the right arrow to select it.
- The word “Wait” will be displayed over the “Apps Reset” button. Wait for it to vanish.
- At last, restart the monitor. As you turn it on, OnSign TV app will be reinstalled automatically and should work normally.