Just like rebooting your Player when it shows hardware troubles, you can also restart the OnSign TV App on the Player when the software experiences difficulties. This works just like restarting a computer. It gives the App a fresh start, relieving it from clutter.
No need to physically go to the device. All you need is an internet connection to access your OnSign TV account. It is particularly handy, when managing a digital signage network with several locations.
Mind that this feature is only available for specific devices compatible with the OnSign TV Signage Platform Module (SPM).
- In your account, select the device from the “Players” tab.
- Click “Settings” on the menu on the left.
- Click the “Reboot” button on the top of the page. You will have the option to reboot the Player or Restart the Application. "Restart the Application".
- Confirm the action in the pop-up window.
- The App will restart. Allow for a few minutes.