By default, the players are set to look up for updates realtime throughout the week. Each new file you place in a campaign will be instantly downloaded to the player. However, you can customize this option to your needs. You can modify when the player will search for new files and at what frequency.
- On your OnSign TV account, select “Players” tab at the header.
- Select the player you want to modify.
- Hit "Settings" button at the left menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the loaded page until you reach “Download Schedule”.
- Under “Content Update Interval”, modify the frequency in which the player will check for new content available. The interval ranges from Realtime to 24 hours.
- Mark the days of the week in which the player will download the content. The player will check for updates in this schedule at the frequency you defined in the previous step. Next to the days of the week, you can fill which time it starts and ends.
If the time and duration varies according to the day of the week, click on “+Add Another” to add different times.
- Click on “Save Changes”.