If you deploy digital signage through LG webOS 2 screens, adjust the device settings in order to display the campaigns in portrait mode. Turn on your screen and follow the instructions below:
LG webOS 3 devices are set to portrait during the OnSign TV App setup. Read more: How to install OnSign TV on LG webOS.
- Hold the "Settings" button pressed until a rectangle box pops up on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the following number sequence
0 0 0 0and hit OK.
- In the Signage Setup menu, look for “Screen Rotation” and confirm with "OK".
- Select “90” or “270” depending on your screen setup.
- Look for "OSD Portrait Mode" and make sure it's set to "Off".
- Leave the Signage Setup menu and open the OnSign TV App to start displaying your campaigns in the right orientation.