If you are deploying digital signage through LG webOS 2 screens, adjust the device settings in order to display the campaigns on portrait mode. Turn on your screen and follow the instructions below:
LG webOS 3 devices are set on portrait during OnSign TV App setup. Read more: How to install OnSign TV app for LG webOS
- Hold the Settings button pressed until a rectangle box pops up on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Press the following number sequence:
0 0 0 0.
- On the Signage Setup Menu, look for “Screen Rotation” and click OK.
- Select “90” or “270” depending on your screen setup.
- Leave the Signage Setup Menu and open OnSign TV App to start display your campaigns on the right orientation.