Updating is essential for getting access to OnSign TV new features.
You’ve already learned from a previous tutorial how to update your player's software. If you have many players, don’t bother updating one by one yourself: setup the player automatic update.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on your username at the top-right. Hit then “Settings” at the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Default Player Settings” at the sidebar menu.
- Check “Automatically apply available app updates”. By enabling this option, your player will check for updates every time the device starts up.
- In case you don’t want to apply this setting to all players, click on the right icon. Then, select on the popup window the players or group of players you want to set automatic updates.
- Access Play Store on your Device.
- Search for OnSign TV app.
- On the top-right corner, click on the three dot icon and check “Auto-update”.