Setup your Windows player to shutdown automatically after working hours on OnSign TV website.
On your player settings, you got the option to shut down your player. This feature is available on Windows Players only - other systems may just be set to turn off screen. With this feature, your staff has one task less to do during their shift. It is necessary to turn on player manually the next day.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on “Players” tab at the top of the page then select a player running on Windows.
- Click on Settings on the left side menu.
- Scroll down the page to “Working Schedule” title. Choose the option “Turn device off” for “When outside of working schedule”.
- Fill below the player working hours. You need to select the day of the week and set the exact time it is on. If the player is supposed to be on for different periods each day, click on “Add Another”. In the example below, the working hours in the weekends differ from the weekdays.
- Do not forget clicking on “Save Changes” afterwards.