OnSign TV supports defining a master player for synchronizing the content playback on multiple screens.
- To ensure an efficient synchronization, all players must be connected to a wired highspeed network
- Supported on:
- This feature is limited to selected accounts. Please request it to our support - email@example.com
How to create a multi-screen synchronized playback:
- Create a player Group
- Select the option "Enable synchronized playback on players in this group"
- Select a player to act as the "Lead Player"
The "Lead player" will always trigger a loop restart on all other players forcing the loops to start in-sync.
- The content published to the players can be identical, in this case, all players will be in perfect sync presenting the content.
- The content in the player can be different, so each screen will show different content, but in sync from the content loop start