Quickly browse where media files, apps, campaigns and playlists are displayed.Check out exactly where each of you files, including images, videos, audio, apps and image compositions are displayed. Visualize file usage on campaigns, playlists and players:
- On your OnSign TV account, click on “Content” on the sidebar menu.
- Select any item - file, app, campaigns or playlist - of your account.
- Right-click over the selected icon and hit "Show Usage".
- A new pop-up window will show where this item is displayed. There are two tabs which clasify the playback as "direct" or "indirect":
- Directely: This is the first instance in which you added this item.
- Indirectly: Here is other instances that this item appears.
- Example 1: If you have select the show usage for an image added to a campaign and a playlist that are published to different devices, on directely you wil see the campaign and playlist names, while the players will be on "Indirect use".
- Example 2: For another campaign, you have published it to one device but also added it to a playlist that is displayed on another screen. On Direct use, you will see the player in which you published the campaign and the playlist. On "Indirect use", you will see the player which contains the playlist the campaign belongs to.