You can unpublish Campaigns from your Player in case they are outdated or have no longer any use.
- In your OnSign TV account Content page, select the Campaign, right-click on the three dots and select the “Publish” option.
- Select from which Player(s) you wish to remove the Campaign in the section “Published to these Players”.
- As you select the Players, the "Unpublish" button will appear on the header. Click it.
- Confirm with OK on the confirmation dialog window.
- Your Campaign is successfully removed from the selected Players.