Make a better management of your company assets. With this app, you can display room availability and next events on schedule, making sure no one is going to use the room when it is already booked. Also, you can avoid interruptions as it displays what the meeting is about.
This app is available in two versions: full screen, which adapts to smaller screen areas as well, and bar. While the full screen version displays upcoming meetings, the app bar only displays the room availability right now.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on “Content” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Add App” button and select “Meeting Room and Calendar” at the pop-up window.
- Select “Meeting room” app and fill the following fields:
- Name App: This is the name which you will search on OnSign TV website when creating campaigns. It is for your own reference, so name it something you can easily recall.
- Web address of iCal: This app will synchronize according to the events schedule in a calendar. Use your calendar app and export it as an iCal file. Learn here how to publish your Google Calendar app on this format.
- Room name: This is the main title to be displayed on the screen.
- Sync time: Define in which frequency, in minutes, the app will look for new events updates.
- Calendar timeout: If you device goes offline, you can set a time in minutes in which the room calendar will be shown as invalid. This is meant to warn people there might be updates, but they are not displayed on the screen, hence avoiding inconveniences.
- Offline Message: While your calendar is offline you can set a message to stream on it.