Enable external storage in your Player settings to be able to download more files onto your device. Usually, Players can handle between 8 to 16Gb. With an SD card or USB stick, you can expand your storage and playback full HD videos without problems. Follow the steps below to start using your external storage:
- Connect an SD card with the Player.
- Go to your OnSign TV account and click on the “Players” tab. Select the Player to which you have connected the external storage.
- Select “Settings” from the menu on the left.
- On the next page, scroll down to "Player Settings", then click “Use External Storage” at the “Storage Settings” topic. As you click, the field “External Storage Path” will appear right below. If you don't know your external path, as this varies for each device, refer to this tutorial.
If you use the Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP), use
/dtv/usb/autoas your storage path.
- Finish with “Save” at the bottom of the page.