In order to reach your campaign goals, you need to exhibit them! For that purpose, there are some requirements: a screen, a player and our player app. The OnSign TV player app changes according to the operating system of your device, so pay attention before downloading it.
If your player has an Android Operating system, you need to install Android Player Software. Follow the steps below:
- Access OnSign TV website and click on "Players" on the header. At the drop down menu, hit "Download Players".
- Download OnSign TV Android App.
- If you have devices from the Minix, iAdea, Zidoo or Philips, install the Signage Platform Module (SPM) listed on the download page. Choose the version according to your device manufacturer. By adding this extention you will have access to OnSign TV advanced features, like remote view and control, beside remote schedule reboot.
- If your device manufacturer differs from the options above, try to install the Signage Plataform Module (SPM) for "Other Android Devices". Not all firmware is compatible with this version, thus it may happen that your installation is not completed. It is worth to try!
- In case you still want to gain access to OnSign TV advanced features, you can root your device and then install SPM for "Other Android Devices".