In order to reach your campaign goals, you need to exhibit them! For that purpose, there are some requirements: a screen, a player and our player app. The OnSign TV player app changes according to the operational system of your device, so pay attention before downloading it.
If your player has an Android Operational system, you need to install Android Player Software. Follow the steps below:
- Access OnSign TV website and click on "Players" on the header. At the drop down menu, hit "Download Players".
- On the loaded page, several versions of OnSign TV Player Apps will be listed. If you have an Android, there are four possibilities:
- Try first installing what we call "OnSign TV System App". This version is NOT compatible to all devices but it will give you access to advanced features like remote view and remote reboot. The compatibility to the System version depends mostly on the firmware used on the device. Some of the devices we have confirmed compatibility are Minix, Geniatech or Rickomagic device. If the system version can't install it means your device is not compatible.
- If you are unsure of your Android device compatibility, we recommend installing the OnSign TV Standard App. This will work on all devices! The Standard App can also give you access to Advanced features in case your device has been rooted.
- You can also install OnSign TV from the Google Play Store. This version will be compatible with all Android 4.0.4 and newer. In case you choose this installation method you will only be able to update the OnSign TV software using the Play Store features. For this reason we recommend you to get the App from our web page, so you can have full control over updates!
- For IAdea devices, such as XMP-2400, XMP-6200, MBR-1100, download the specific IAdea version.