In order to set some OnSign TV apps, you need first to authorize access to your account. This applies to Facebook and DS menu apps. Learn quickly how to integrate these services to OnSign TV.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on your username at bottom-left corner. Then, hit “Settings” at the menu.
- Click on “Integration Accounts” at the sidebar menu.
- Hit “Add account” button at top-right and choose the service at the drop-down menu.
- Insert the username and login you use for that specific account and hit “Save Settings”.
- Your account has been integrated successfully. Now you are able to set apps with data from those accounts on your campaigns.
- Delete the account anytime by clicking at the remove button to the right.