Installing OnSign TV on your webOS screens is really simple and easy!
This tutorial is compatible with all LG webOS 2.0 and LG webOS 3.0 professional displays:
- webOS 2.0 – SM5B, SM5KB, SM3B and UH5B.
- webOS 3.0 – SM5C, SM5KC, SM3C and UH5B.
- webOS 3.2 – SM5D, SM5KD, EG5CD and EJ5D (Compatible with firmware 04.00.60 or newer).
- Turn on your LG TV.
- Press and hold the "Settings" button on the remote control until a rectangular box with a chat icon appears in the top-right corner.
- Enter the number sequence
8 0 8 0and confirm with "OK".
- The LG Server Settings will appear on screen. Enter the settings as presented below:
- Application Launch Mode: Local
- Fully Qualified Domain Name: ON
- URL: https://app.onsign.tv/download/player/webos/ (Make sure to type all characters, including the last "/".)
- Application Type: IPK* (*If this option is not available, it means you need to upgrade the TV firmware. Upgrade the firmware and re-start the OnSign TV installation process.)
- Portrait Mode: In LG webOS 3, you can set the display orientation directly in this menu. Make sure your device has the latest firmware, or at least 04.21.10. (For setting LG webOS 2 devices to portrait, you need to follow the instructions in this tutorial.)