Installing OnSign TV into your webOS screens is really simple and easy!This tutorial is compatible with all LG webOS 2.0 and LG webOS 3.0 professional displays:
- webOS 2.0 - SM5B, SM5KB, SM3B and UH5B.
- webOS 3.0 - SM5C, SM5KC, SM3C and UH5B.
- webOS 3.2 - SM5D, SM5KD, EG5CD and EJ5D (Compatible with firmware 04.00.60 or newer)
- Turn on your LG TV
- Press and hold the Settings button on the remote control until a rectangular box with a chat icon appears in the top-right corner.
- Press then the number sequence
8 0 8 0and then click Ok button.
- The LG Server Settings will be presented on the screen. Enter information as presented below:
- Application Launch Mode: Local
- Fully Qualified Domain Name: ON
- URL: https://app.onsign.tv/download/player/webos/ (make sure to type all characters, inclusing the last "/")
- Application Type: IPK.* (*If this option is not available, it means you need to upgrade the TV firmware . Upgrade the firmware and then re-start the OnSign TV process again.)
- Portrait Mode: In LG webOS 3, you can setup directly on this page the display orientation. Make sure your device has the latest firmware, or at least 04.21.10. For setting LG webOS 2 devices on portrait, you need to follow the nstructions given on this tutorial.
- Next to the Local Application Upgrade label, select REMOTE and hit OK on the remote control.
- Restart your device once the complete message shows up.