Manage your content easily and more efficiently with folders.
As your digital signage operation grows, folders are helpful to organize content according to your own criteria. Combine this tool with campaign tags and never take long looking for a specific content!
- Click on the “New” button on your OnSign TV account Content page followed by selecting "Folder" from the pop-up menu.
- Write down an explicit name you can remember on the pop-up window and proceed.
- Folders will be displayed on the top of the page, below the "Folders" header. Now you can start filling folders with campaigns, playlists, files, apps and other folders by simply dragging the content to it.
- Move an item to folder:
Drag any file into the folder by drag and dropping or right clicking on the item and selecting the option "Move".
- Move multiple items at once:
Select several files with your mouse.
Then drag the selected files to a folder or right click and select the option "Move".
- Move folder to another folder:
You can also move the folder to other folders by drag and dropping or right clicking and selecting the option "Move".
- Delete a folder:
To delete a folder, right click the folder and hit "Delete". OnSign TV will request you to confirm the action by writing "DELETE" in case there are files within the selected folder.