An "On Demand Campaign" is a great way to trigger a specific content on one or multiple Players when the need for it arises!
This feature is ideal for displaying emergency messages, impromptu sales and any type of live content you would like to pop up on your screens!
Follow these steps for publishing an On Demand Campaign, or Playlist.
- In your OnSign TV account Content page, select “Publish” under the Campaign you wish to apply the settings
- Click the “Publish to Player” button on the top-right corner.
- Select the Players, our Player Groups you would like to publish your content to.
- Select “Play On-Demand” in the Triggered Playback box.
- Confirm with Publish at the bottom-right of the page.
*You can also set a URL to get triggered on a cell phone if you paste the On Demand Campaign's URL to a QR Code App.
With these steps you trigger the content published to a Player.
- Click on the Players tab at left hand side.
- Select the Player where the campaign is set.
- Select “Campaign in Players” from the left sidebar menu.
- Below the "Primary Campaign Loop" list, your On Demand Campaign will be found under the "Triggered Campaigns" header. Next to the Campaign's thumbnail, click the
NOTE: Triggering On Demand Campaigns on Player Groups follows a similar process: select the target Player Group where the content has been published; click on "Campaigns in Group". All other steps are the same.
- A pop-up window will ask how many times in a row you want the Campaign to be displayed in the Player. If you want it to be displayed infinitely, insert “0”.
Stop On Demand Playback
- When ever you want to pause the Campaign playback, press “Stop On Demand Playback” on the Triggered Campaigns header.