Setting a campaign on demand allows you to play an specific campaign any time, interrupting the current campaign playing.
You do it by pressing a button on OnSign TV website. This feature is ideal for displaying emergency campaigns or quick sales, for instance. Check how to set a campaign on demand below:
- On your OnSign TV account homepage, press “Publish” under the campaign you wish to apply the settings
- Click on “Publish to Player” button on the top right corner.
- Select the player and select “Play on Demand” under Triggered Playback title. Hit Publish at the bottom of the page.
*You can also set a URL to be triggered on the cellphone in case you paste the campaign On Demand URL to a QR code app.
- This campaign is set as a play on demand.
When you wish to play the campaign, follow these steps:
- Click on Players tab at the header.
- Click on the Player where you have set the campaign.
- Select “campaign in players” on the left bar menu.
- Below the Primary Campaign Loop list, your campaign on demand will be placed under Triggered Campaigns header. Beside the campaign thumbnail, click on play button next to "Play on demand".
- A pop-up window will request how many times in a row you want the campaign to be displayed in the player. If you want to be displayed infinitely, insert “0”.
- Whenever you want to pause the campaign playback, press “Stop on demand playback” on the Triggered Campaigns header.