Set standard campaigns to play out of working hours or during maintenance with “Fallback campaigns”. This publishing filter sets campaigns to play only when other campaigns are not scheduled.
Tip: Use this filter for campaigns that are not meant for a specific public and don’t depend on time nor date. Example are institutional campaigns, trivia, jokes, inspirational messages, etc.
- On your OnSign TV account homepage, click on “Publish” under the target campaign.
- Click on “Publish to Players”.
- Select in which players you want the campaign to playback.
- Under “Play it On Loop” box, select “Play on Fallback Loop”.
- Within Fallback loop campaigns, you can also set the campaigns to play during a period of time or within specific regions.
- When done, click on “Publish”.
To see your Fallback campaigns loop, click on players tab. Select the player to which you have published the campaign then click on “Campaigns in Players” on the sidebar menu. The fallback campaigns list is right under the “Primary campaign loop”.