Use the specific time playback option if you want to play a Campaign once at a specific time.
For instance, let’s say your company is making a Campaign to collect food for donation and wants to remind employees to contribute. A Campaign could display this message at the time people typically enter and leave the company, interrupting the current loop. Learn how to set this feature up below:
- On your OnSign TV account Content page, choose the Campaign you want to set the feature to and select “Publish” from the drop down menu which appears with a right-click on the Campaign thumbnail.
- Click “Publish to Players” on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select on which Players the Campaign is going to be displayed.
- At the “Triggered Playback” box, select the “Start Playback At Specific Time” option.
- Select the exact hour, minute and second you want the Campaign to play back.
- Choose whether you want the campaign to repeat and write down the minutes. If not, just write 0 to disable any repetition.
- Confirm with "Publish".
- Now, you just need to wait and check out your Campaign when it's playing at the time you set it to.