Use this specific time playback if you want to play a campaign once at a specific time.
For instance, let’s say your company is making a campaign to gather food for donation and want to remind the employees to contribute. A campaign could display this message by the time people enter the company and leave it, interrupting the current loop. Learn how to set this feature below:
- On your OnSign TV account homepage, choose the campaign you want to set the feature and click on “Publish” button, right under its thumbnail.
- Click on “Publish to Players” on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select in which players the campaign is going to be displayed.
- On “Triggered Playback” box, select “Start Playback At Specific Time” option.
- Select the exact hour, minute and second you want the campaign to playback.
- Choose whether you want the campaign to repeat and write down the minutes. If not, just write 0 to disable repetition.