Are you setting a new player from the start? Make campaign publishing faster and more efficient.
As your digital signage operation evolves, you might find yourself looking for a specific campaign among a hundred ones. Or scrolling down endless during campaign publishing, looking for campaigns to fill your newly setup player. Make this task quicker with tagging.
- On your OnSign TV account, go to Players tab and select the device you want to publish new content.
- Hit button “Publish to Player”.
- On the loaded page, write down a tag you have set to several campaigns in the search field. For this tutorial, we have chosen publishing several twitter campaigns to a player.
- Click on “Select All”, under the blank. In case you want to add any other campaign to the device, clear the text field and search for campaign by tag or name.
- Set publishing filters and hit save!