The Campaigns you create will be shown on your Players in to the order you publish them. Thus, a recently published Campaign is added to the end of the loop. However, you can reorder Campaigns any time by following the steps below:
- In your OnSign TV account, click on the “Players” tab on the left side.
- All Players will be listed. To the right you will see the number of Campaigns on the Player. Click on their thumbnail.
- All of your campaigns are listed on the loaded "Campaigns in Player" page. Click on the “Reorder” button on the top-right of the “Primary Campaign Loop” header.
You can also reorder campaigns in the “Fallback Campaign Loop”.
But Triggered Campaigns do not follow an order. They rather obey a predefined trigger, such as date, time, crossing an area or a play command from the OnSign TV website. Hence, they cannot be reordered.
- Now you can drag and drop and reorder Campaigns to the best displaying order.
- Once you like the order, confirm with “Save Order” on the header.