OnSign TV Players can show Campaigns at all times. When there is no Campaign scheduled they will display a logo, but you can also turn screens black outside of working hours. To set up the screen working hours, follow the steps below:
- Click on your username at the bottom-left of your OnSign TV account. Select then “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Default Player Settings” option from the menu.
- Scroll down to “Working Schedule”. In the box “When outside of working schedule”, change “Keep Playing Campaigns” to “Turn Screen Black”.
- Define which Players or Player Groups to be set to turn black by clicking on “Apply”.
- Right below, set the days and hours the players should be on. If there are different working hours for each day, click on “Add Another” and fill the settings. For instance, if you want to set a Player to function from Tuesday 20pm to Wednesday 3am, you have to create two different rule sets for each day:
- Tuesday: 20:00 to 23:59;
- Wednesday: 00:00 to 03:00.
- Confirm with the “Save Settings” button.
Be reminded that you won't receive email alerts in case something goes wrong with your Player outside of working hours.