OnSign TV players show campaigns at all times. When there is no campaign scheduled it will display a logo, but you can also turn the screens black outside working hours. To set working hours, follow the steps below:
- Click on your username at your OnSign TV account top-right. Select then “Settings” at the drop-down menu.
- Hit “Default Player Settings” at the sidebar menu.
- Scroll down to “Working Schedule”. In “When outside of working schedule”, change “Keep Playing Campaigns” to “Turn Screen Black”.
- Define which player groups will be set to turn black by clicking on “Apply”.
- Right below, set the days and hours the players should be on. If there are different working hours for each day, click on “Add Another” and fill the settings. For instance, if you want to set a player to function from Tuesday 20pm to Wednesday 3am, you have to create two different rules for each day:
- Tuesday: 20:00 to 23:59;
- Wednesday: 00:00 to 03:00.
Remind you won't receive email alerts in case something goes wrong with your player outside working hours.