The Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) requires a new installation and settings adjustments on the TV menu for portrait mode.
Besides setting a portrait layout when creating a campaign, you need to adjust the Samsung Smart Signage Platform settings to showcase your campaign on portrait mode. After creating your campaign, follow the steps below and you’ll be done quickly:
- If this is the first time you install the OnSign TV App on your SSSP, please skip the uninstallation step below.
- In case you previously had installed OnSign TV, or the Samsung Magic Info, you will need to uninstall it before continuing. To uninstall a previous software please refer to this tutorial.
Portrait HDMI-in playback only works for the second generation of SSSP after having displayed at least one video file.
Turn your monitor on and grab your remote to do the following:
- Press the "Home" button on the remote control.
- Select "Menu" and hit "OnScreen Display".
- Move to the right and go to "Display Orientation".
- Change the Display Orientation from "Landscape" to "Portrait".
- This will be the result!
At last, let’s download the OnSign TV specific app for portrait mode.