Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) requires a new installation and settings adjustments on the TV menu.
Besides setting a portrait layout when editing a campaign, you need to adjust Samsung Smart Signage Platform settings to exhibit your campaign on portrait mode. After creating your campaign, follow the steps below and you’ll be done quickly:
- If this is the first time you are installing OnSign TV App on your SSSP, please skip the uninstallation step below.
- In case you had previously installed OnSign TV, or Samsung App, you will need to uninstall it beforehand. To uninstall a previous software check out this tutorial.
Portrait HDMI-in playback only works in the second generation of SSSP after having displayed at least one video file.
Turn on your monitor and grab your remote to do the following:
- Press Home button on the remote control.
- Select Menu and hit OnScreen Display.
- Move to the right and hit Display Orientation.
- Change display orientation from Landscape to Portrait.
- This will be the result!
At last, let’s download OnSign TV specific app for Portrait mode.