When you create a shared account user, he can only modify the campaigns or players he creates on his own. Upon adding a shared account, you can give the user permission to change previous campaigns, players and files that are already stored on your OnSign TV account:
- On your OnSign TV account, click on your username and hit “Settings” at the drop-down menu. Then, select “Shared Accounts” on the sidebar menu.
- Hit edit icon (button below "Action") beside the user you want to expand his permission.
- The loaded page will show the basic info of the user. You can modify name, password and account type.
- Now, take a look at the sidebar. If you are editing a restricted user, you will see next options:
- Player Permission: Allow the user to see the players or player playlists you want and specify which actions it can perform on them. Type the player name in the text field and hit “add players”. You can even choose whether the user can only publish to the player, adjust the settings or even remove it from the account.
- Campaign Permission: Choose which campaigns or campaign playlist the user can have access and what it can do with them.
- Shared folders: Select the folders you want to share with the shared account user so he can use the apps and files within it. Remind that if grant the user permission to modify any app, it will affect campaigns he does not have access as well.