Prevent the user from leaving the digital signage app on your Samsung device. Learn how to install and setup Kiosk Manage in the following steps:
- Download Samsung Kiosk Manager.
- Install it on Samsung tablet and start the application by clicking on its icon.
- Give the device administrator access by tapping on "Activate" in the dialog that appears:
- The kiosk manager has been activated! Open the signage player application. To exit the kiosk mode, tap seven times on the left bottom corner.
- If a password has been set on OnSign TV server, a password dialog or a Maintenance Mode screen will be displayed, depending on your player version, requesting password. Write it down to leave the app.