Update LG webOS 3.2 firmware
- Download the newest firmware file.
If you don't know it or how to obtain it, contact our team through email@example.com.
- Create a folder named LG_MONITOR in the root of a USB stick (formatted as FAT32 or MS-DOS FAT) and move the downloaded file into this folder.
- Plug the USB stick into your webOS 3.2 device and turn it on.
- Wait a couple of minutes until the screen below is displayed:
- Click the "Update" button and wait for the process to complete.
Please: Do not interrupt the process before it's finished. Otherwise it might damage your device.