IMPORTANT: Custom App uploading is not available to all users, please ask the support team to enable this feature for your account !
Once you have created your own App, please follow these steps to upload it to OnSign TV:
- To ensure all files needed for your App will be uploaded, create a Zip containing all assets required by your App.
- Upload the Zip file into a separate folder into your OnSign TV account.
- Locate and select the ".html" file.
- Click on the import button on the right side.
- You will be prompted with the App configurable fields in case your App takes advantage of it.
- Fill out the required and optional fields as desired and press "Preview".
- Once the preview is shown, you will see a "Save" button on the bottom right side.
- If the App already exists, you can either replace it with the new version, or save it as a new App.
Once imported, your Apps will be shown under the "Custom" category in the App Gallery.