Display financial information tailored to your needs with finance apps.
Keep your audience informed of currency exchange rate and variation within a period.
- Go to the Apps Library (How to Add Apps) so you can check out them all.
- Select "Finance" on the top bar menu of the pop-up window. Choose an app from the category:
- Single exchange rate: This app's name is clear what it is about. Select the base currency and the currency exchange rate you want to display. This app is available in light and dark color scheme.
- Multicurrency exchange rate: On the same style and colour of the previous app, this application displays as many exchange currencies as you wish in slideshow with transition effect. The currency abbreviation is written on the left, then comes the price in the base currency and the daily variation. It is perfect for bar areas on your screen.
- Seven day variation currency: Exhibit a short seven day history graph along the current currency exchange rate. This app displays also the daily and weekly variation in percentage. The graph adapts to different screen zones, so feel free to place it where it fits best. A good hint is display it in the footage, along newsfeed. Learn how to use Newsfeed apps here.