FTP clients (file transfers softwares) bring some advantages such as continuing an upload from where it stopped after internet connection is lost.
Most softwares also allow to queue uploading items and schedule transfers. Learn at this tutorial how to use FileZilla FTP client. Make sure you have enabled FTP on your OnSign TV account beforehand.
- Download and install FileZilla to connect to OnSign TV server. If you are in doubt how to install, take a look at FileZilla installation guide.
- Once you have finished, open the program.
- Copy the credentials from OnSign TV file page to Filezilla and then click on “Quickconnect”. All credentials you need are provided on “FTP account info” at “Files” tab bottom.
- Wait for the software to connect to OnSign TV server. You can check it on the status bar, right under your credential information.
- When the process ends, your OnSign TV files will appear on the right box (see image below). Browse through your computer files on the left box. Upload files by dragging items from your computer to OnSign TV folders. You can also download by dragging items from OnSign TV maps to your computer.
The uploading progression is displayed on the lower bar.