The text app category comprises, besides the standard text editor, specific info in table format. All three different apps have customizable background. Learn how to add them to your campaign:
- To find all table apps you need to go to the App Gallery (How to Add Apps).
- Then you have to select "Text and Scrollers" in the top bar menu on the pop-up window. Besides regular text apps, there are three tables, each with a different purpose. Learn how to use them:
- Directory list: This app allows you to organize information in rows and columns. This is good for designing timetables and data. Write the information in the text editor. Note that each new line is a row and commas separates columns. The column height does not change, so write up to five lines to display the whole data on the screen area. If you need more lines, create another directory list app and continue from the line you stopped. The rows are unlimited, but be reasonable as the text might get cluttered, specially if you use long words or sentences in each column.
- Match score: List up to four scores of your favorite sport matches! Ideal for soccer, handball and basketball, for instance. Similar to the directory list, you must use comma to separate the score of each match. Write “Avalon, 1, Camelot, 0” and it will be automatically set in the table as “Avalon 1 - 0 Camelot”. There are preset backgrounds of popular sports, but feel free to add your own image.
- League table: Let your audience aware of their teams last developments on the league. Set up to five groups and show how many matches they won or lost, among other information. Write the information of each line in the following sequence: position,team,matches played,wins,draws,losses,goals for,goals against,goals difference,points. Remember to use this exact formatting: don’t place space between the commas and the data, or else nothing will appear on the app as you save it.