We have three tables for you in store, each with a different purpose. Table Apps can be found in two different sections of the App Gallery. We don't want to hide them from you, so here is where you find them and how you set them up:
- To find all available Table App templates you need to go to the App Gallery of your OnSign TV platform (How to Add Apps).
- Then you have to select a category from the sidebar menu of the pop-up window. Depending on the purpose, either look in "Text and Scrollers" for Directory Lists or in "Sports" for Match Scores and League Tables.
- Directory List: Speaking of finding things. The Directory List App is part of the "Text and Scrollers" section. It allows you to organize information in rows and columns. Great for designing timetables and data. Write the information into the Directory content box in the editor. Note that each new line is a row and commatas separate columns. The column height does not change. Write up to five lines to display the complete data on the screen area. If you need more lines, create another Directory List App and continue at the line you stopped. The columns are unlimited, but be reasonable as the text might become cluttered, specially if you use long words or sentences per column.
- Match score: Because sports have a strong appeal, we separated the sport themed tables from other text tables. Match score and League table templates are now in the separate "Sports" tab of the sidebar menu. With "Match scores" you can list up to four scores of the highlight sport matches! Ideal for soccer, handball and basketball, for instance. Similar to the Directory List, you must use commatas to separate the scores of each match. Write “Avalon, 1, Camelot, 0” and it will be automatically set in the table as “Avalon 1 - 0 Camelot”. There are preset backgrounds of popular sports, but feel free to add your own image. If you are only interested in the one and only sport, "Soccer Scores" is an even more convenient way to showcase soccer results. It shows the results of the complete match day of the world's most popular leagues.
- League table: Let your audience know of their teams' latest developments in a league. Set up to five groups and show how many matches they have won or lost, among other information. Write the information of each line in the following sequence: position,team,matches played,wins,draws,losses,goals for,goals against,goals difference,points. Remember to use this exact formatting: don’t insert any space between commatas and the data, or else nothing will appear on the App as you save it. For the most popular soccer leagues "Soccer Tables", shows the standings of selected leagues automatically without any additional data input from you after setup.