The popularity of Weather Apps never fades! The OnSign TV platform offers multiple Weather Apps to keep your audience aware of the temperature of today and the next few days. This is how you add this info to your campaigns:
- Click on "New" > "App".
- Click on "Weather" at the left menu of the App Library and choose one of the available Weather Apps. There are many options to choose from. Below is a quick overview of some of the options:
- Small Screen Zones: These Apps are ideal for placement in corners of the screen, leaving most of the screen space available for other content. The Simple Weather App shows just the current temperature and weather condition. The Small Weather App displays a three day forecast in slideshow mode. The Modern Weather Forecast App highlights the current temperature and the next three days of forecast in a row below.
- Tall and Bar: This style of Weather Apps is meant to be placed in a thin area on the screen, either horizontal (bar) or vertical (tall). If you want this style, choose Modern Weather Forecast Tall & Bar or Weather Forecast Tall & Bar .
- Full Size: This style is better visible on the whole screen. The Classic Weather Forecast shows current conditions and a three days forecast. There are another layouts available for Multi Day or Multi City forecasts.
- Advanced: For more in depth weather information, choose Single Day Graph Weather and Multi Day Scrolling Weather, showing the weather forecast by time of day and with greater details such as wind speeds and humidity levels. For atmosphere, Themable Weather Forecast adds themes to the background based on the current weather conditions.
- Fill out the settings for the chosen App, such as locations and temperature unit. Once finished, click on “Preview” to see how everything looks. If the result is what you wanted, hit “Save”.
- Now the App is saved in the App folder in your Content Library. You can use it on any campaign you create.