Open jobs at OnSign TV
Position: Senior Python Sw Engineer/Developer – Full Time Employe
Send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org
OnSign TV is a company built and managed by nerdy people, so technology is our passion. Our team is really A+ and we are looking for more talents to grow our Python/Django team.Our platform connects and powers devices all over the world – (more than a 100 countries from last count).
- Start date: Right Now!
- Location: Floripa/Brazil
Is it your dream to work on new ideas and approaches for cloud-based services and products in a fast-paced environment?
Come to work and have fun with us!
Why working with us is great and fun
You love developing websites and applications in Python/Django, and you’ll bring that enthusiasm to collaborate with your colleagues on our products. Working closely with our front-end developers, your challenge will be to ensure that our customers enjoy the best possible experience – and to keep making it even better. In this exciting role you’ll be constantly on the lookout for ways to extend, optimize and improve the platform. You’ll have the opportunity to introduce new ideas while being involved in the conception, development and maintenance of cutting-edge enhancements and new features.
As well as coding, you’ll also review code, support our team in achieving shared goals and together with your colleagues you’ll make sure our customers enjoy using our products as much as we do working with them.
Magic skills we are looking for!
Above all, you need to really care about what we do. You want to be a part of our resourceful and fast-working team, and you are able to contribute to our ambitious aims.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Django
- Proven record of delivering web applications with Python, Django
- Hands-on experience with modern development tools and practices
- Source-code management using Git and GitHub
- Linux server administration for setup and deployment
- 2+ years of experience with Postgres
- Experience with GraphQL
- Professional conduct with clients, and a high degree of empathy to assess their concerns – properly and rapidly
- Ready to take on true coding ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work effectively within a team and experienced in working in intercultural and – geographically dispersed teams
- We talk english here, so we expect basic english skills
As well as being part of an inspiring team and having the opportunity to contribute your own unique skills and expertise to it, you‘ll also benefit from an environment where everyone contributes and where we all get our hands dirty to get things done.
We’d be delighted to receive your application with code examples of your previous achievements (ideally links to GitHub, Bitbucket or other repositories) along with a CV and references.